• When you arrive to EYW, you will enjoy a centralized arrivals area with all services close by and easy to locate. Baggage claim, tourist information, rental cars, and all ground transportation are just an easy walk from your arriving aircraft.
• Plan Ahead – Feel free to review different Ground Transportation options before you travel to make your passage through EYW easy and convenient.
• Please be advised that no curbside check-in or Sky Cap service is available at Key West International Airport.
• The airport recommends that domestic passengers arrive 60 minutes before scheduled departure, and international passengers arrive 2 hours before scheduled departure. Times may vary by airline. Please check your individual airline for details.
• Please allow for ample time to check in and pass through the TSA security screening checkpoint. To check for security tips and the latest updates on security news, please visit www.tsa.gov.
• Enjoy a meal, have a drink, or look for that last minute gift at one of the airport’s shopping and dining options.
Key West International Airport offers several ground transportation options to accommodate your trip to and from the airport. This includes rental cars, shuttles, taxis, and bus services. Please review the companies that currently serve EYW.Click here to learn more